Monday, April 9, 2018

March 2018 Favorites

Hey guys,

So this favorites post might be on the shorter side as I once again didn't pay attention to my favorites of the month but I still have a post for you!

Snacks:
Pirate Booty has definitely become one of my favorite snacks. I'm not a big fan of popcorn so I think this is a great option if you're also not a fan of popcorn.

I've never tried these so I decided why not when they were on sale at the store. They aren't that sour but they are really good!

Beauty:
Now, I don't wash my face every single night as I sometimes want it to be just natural (if that makes sense) but I really like the feeling of my face after using this. My face feels really smooth.

Working Out Apps:
  • 8Fit
  • Be Fit 21
  • Feel The Burn
Game Apps:
  • Paint By Number
  • Voxel
They are both fun games when I'm bored or just laying in bed and I can't fall asleep.

What were some of your March favorites?

<3 Amanda 





No comments:

Post a Comment