Monday, April 30, 2018

55 Blog Post Topic Ideas



Hey guys,

I wasn't sure what to post for my 2 year blogversary but after thinking about it, I decided to make a post with all different blog topics for you all.  If you're a blogger or just getting into blogging, here's a list of topics that you could use. I hope this is helpful if you're having writer's block and doesn't know what to blog about.
  1. College Tips 
  2. Book Reviews
  3. Movie Review
  4. Tags
  5. Advice about a particular topic
  6. A recipe
  7. Monthly Favorites
  8. Night Routine
  9. Morning Routine
  10. Outfits of The Week (OOTW)
  11. Day in The Life (DITL)
  12. What's In My purse/Backpack
  13. Write about something you overcame
  14. Write a letter to your teenage self
  15. Summer/Winter Bucket List
  16. Reverse Bucket List
  17. Bucket List In General
  18. Dreams For Your Future
  19. Write about your role models and what you've learned from them
  20. Your opinion about something
  21. What's on my phone/tablet
  22. Q and A 
  23. Hauls
  24. 5 things you like about yourself
  25. 5 things you dislike about yourself and why
  26. What's in my shower
  27. Favorite sayings/quotes
  28. Interview someone
  29. Throwback post
  30. Christmas Wish list
  31. Birthday wish list
  32. Music play list
  33. High school/college experience
  34. Fav. YouTubers
  35. Top 15____
  36. Lessons you learned from ____
  37. A to Z of ____
  38. Tutorial/How to do
  39. Book to movie comparison and contraction
  40. Current goals
  41. Proudest moment(s)
  42. What's inside my fridge
  43. What I eat
  44. A travel post
  45. Empties
  46. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner ideas
  47. Dessert ideas
  48. Snacks Ideas 
  49. Guest Posts
  50. Lists
  51. Back to school (School supplies haul)
  52. Study Tips
  53. Pet peeves
  54. Places I've traveled to
  55. Vacation Recap
Again, if you're a new blogger or just have writer's block, I hope this post helped you come up with posts ideas. 

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment