Tuesday, January 9, 2018

What I Got For Christmas/My Birthday From My Boyfriend/ His Family



Hey guys,

I meant to get this post published earlier but then I got hit with a really bad stuffy nose, which hopefully is going away and all I wanted to do was take it easy and sleep. A few days after Christmas, I spent a few days with my boyfriend and his family to celebrate Christmas and also my birthday (the 28th). I wanted to show you guys what I received from them. By all means, I'm not showing off in any ways. I am grateful for everything that I received. If I know where the items are from, I'll mention it.


From My Boyfriend <3

The blue box was for Christmas and the black box was for my birthday. So pretty!  :)

From His Sister:


Chocolate (there were more. lol)  :)

From His Dad And His Girlfriend:



From His Cousin And Her Family:


From His Other Cousin:


From His Aunt:

The boots came from Wal-mart and I'm pretty sure the other items came from Kohls (I remember cutting a Kohls tag off).  The leggings and black jacket were for Christmas and the rest was for my birthday.

I Don't Remember Who This Was From:


If my boyfriend or his family is reading this, I just wanted to say thank you for making me feel special and loved on my birthday. I had a great day!

<3 Amanda 





No comments:

Post a Comment