Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Goals

Hey guys,

I can't believe that it's already 2018. Nine years ago, I graduated from high school.  The years have flown by. I really hope 2018 is a good year for me and makes me happy. Here are a few of my goals for 2018:


  1. Hopefully get hired by someone. I'm tired of filling out applications, maybe getting an interview, going to interviews and then finding out that they don't want me or doesn't have any openings right now. Why the interview then? I don't understand.
  2. Blog more! It makes me happy when I see my posts views go up and the total page views go up.  I love that I can blog and maybe help someone through a difficult time or just make them smile.
  3. Get over my anxiety and learn how to drive. I get anxiety that I'm gonna cause a crash or turn into the wrong lane resulting in a crash. 



Do you have any goals for 2018? 


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment