Thursday, December 7, 2017

Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend

Hey guys,

Christmas is 18 days away. I thought I would give you guys some ideas if you're last minute Christmas shopping or need some ideas on what to get your boyfriend or girlfriend for Christmas.  I'll tell you what I got for my boyfriend. I told him not to read my blog until after he gets his presents so if you're reading this, close out of this!! 

For the gifts I have for my boyfriend are two that I found on Pinterest. Pinterest is a great site to check out if you're stuck on gifts ideas and much much more.  Pinterest has a ton of different categorizes.  The first idea was "Open When" Letters. I thought this was a great idea because we are kind of long distance and don't get to see one another that much. I should have taken a picture of it before I wrapped the box up. But I can still give you ideas if you want to do this for your significant other or this would also be a great gift for a long distance friend, or a sibling that lives out of state. I did 100 envelopes just so that he has envelopes to open for a long time. Some of the envelopes I did were "Open When You/re____"
  • Bored
  • Feeling Lonely
  • Craving Chocolate (Added some chocolate in the envelope)
  • Need To Hear Some Compliments 
  • Sick (Added some Kleenex and cough drops)
My second gift is based on the movie series "Star Wars"  because he likes those movies. In the box I included:
  • Some Star Wars Cheez-it's
  • Some Pokemon Fruit Snacks (He also likes Pokemon)
  • Some Takis because he likes spicy foods
  • Some Cheese Pringles as "Drone Chips"
  • Some Sour Punch Straws as "Light-sabers"
  • Some spearmint gum as "Chewbaca"
  • A Kraft Mac and Cheese, Star Wars Themed
  • Some Star Wars cards
I have also wrapped up the box and everything inside with Star Wars wrapping paper. I haven't done this part yet but on the top of the box, I'm going to write on a piece of paper: "A long time ago in a GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY, I found a box full of goodies".

Here are some other ideas you can get for your boyfriend:
  • His favorite candies/snacks
  • A DVD. and popcorn gift set
  • His favorite cologne
  • A gift card to his favorite store
  • If he likes sports, maybe a sport ticket for the upcoming year
Here are some gift ideas that you can get your girlfriend for Christmas:
  • Chocolate (what girl doesn't like chocolate)
  • Perfume
  • A gift card to their favorite store
  • Clothes
  • Her favorite candies/snacks

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I'm still waiting on two more things and then I'll be done!

<3 Amanda 

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a novel idea! I love love love the cards option. That sounds so romantic and unique. It's sure better than he belt I bought him. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You could always do the "Open When" letters anytime of the year. I think it'd be a great gift for a birthday or Valentine's Day.

      Delete